Hello
Since it's a bit too late to design and print professional flyers now. I'm gonna
reuse, reduce and adapt the existing brochure, without involving the designer
from Pixin'ko.

I could print let's say 50 brochures here at work, on standard paper.
great, thanks.
Since I can't come to the Associalibre event, I could potentially send the
printed version to you, Agnes, thanks to the guy who won the 2015 Free Software
Award. He has a conference to give there, at Associalibre, but cannot find it on
the timetable[1]. He will be at our startup integrator tomorrow. He has already
accepted bringing these brochures to you if you want. In that regard, we will
have to find a way for you to recognize him.
Nice that he is going to bring them.
I know that he is invited to come, but he does not have a conference.
It's more informal, not mentionned on the timetable...
To recognize him, I know to whom I have to ask.

Hope next time someone of your community can be present. I guess I
contacted you a little late.
Greetings
Agnez