Abelli - agnez wrote on 15-04-15 14:43:
Hello,

On 04/14/2015 07:37 PM, Cor Nouws wrote:
Whatever brochures we need and we probably need some we will pay in full with no third party
logo :-)
But do we need them for this event? Cor do you have some leftovers?
Some English two sided 'free for all' (wrong theme :) ).

But 'free' in English is of course 'free as in speech'.

Maybe a hundred? Should look it up.
We would need french

I know :)

Attached a png of what we do have. 30 pieces left ;)

If someone provices a translation tomorrow, I'll be able to ship them
next Monday or Thursday.. Just saying. I can provide the editable files.
(No idea where/if I've put it on the marketing wiki.
It's not
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Material#Flyer_..._Open_secret_inside_..
)

Of course, anyone is free to use, improve, translate and order locally,
as far as I am concerned.

Cheers,
Cor

--