Hi everyone,

I already answered Cor tonight, please thus find hereby an inline copy of my answer.

Hi Cor,

Thanks for the forward.

Dear Agnez,

Unfortunately I'm in internship until the end of May, I cannot so participate in
his event, but can help indirectly.

Marketing material for LibreOffice is quite absent, this is even more true for
French[1] and a fortiori for Belgium[2]. Gonna ask the French team on
#libreoffice-fr on IRC if they have material to give away. I have my self
bookmarked some contents for free formats, etc.

I think particularly to this content [3] made available by arc, another ASBL.
While the document looks fine it is way from being complete. I made some
suggestions to the author on Twitter [4], but he never found the time to
implement them.

But yes, we need well designed French marketing content. It's on my to do list
but on very low priority for now.

You can also send en email to one of the French mailing lists. Maybe they have
more suggestions to make[5].

Hope this helps.

[1] https://fr.libreoffice.org/community/marketing/
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing
[3] http://www.arc-culture.be/blog/pourquoi-des-logiciels-libres/
[4] https://twitter.com/sjodogne/status/546984449662279680
[5] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists#French

Regarding the "Brochure d'information générale (ODT)". I think the content is
really great but is really looking outdated. Ask mentioned in the aforementioned
mail, I'm gonna ask if some designers I have at work can provide some lifting.

Regards,

--
William Gathoye
<william@gathoye.be>