Many thanks for sharing this!  Has there been any media coverage of the
migration?

Best regards,

Simon

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 2:18 PM, Naruhiko Ogasawara <naruoga@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi,

I want to share a good case study of LibreOffice Migration in Japan,
and I hope here is a right place to do this.

In Japan, we have some users, which migrated to LibreOffice as their
primary office suite.

The JA (Japan Agricultural) Fukuoka-city is one of the greatest
examples of successful migration.  Mr. Watanabe had been an IT manager
of them, who had lead the migration to LibreOffice, and he is still
passionate to LibreOffice community, as if he already left the
position.

Here is a great slide about the JA Fukuoka-city by Mr. Watanabe.  I
believe it's worth to read.  Enjoy!

http://www.slideshare.net/kouwatanabe/advice-to-liibreoffice-migration

Regards,
--