Hi everyone!

The migration was a great success. All of our bugs are now happily living at

  https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/

Bugs should be referenced using the shorthand tdf#, such as tdf#12345.
On the wiki, you can write {{tdf|12345}} to link to a bug report.

Before you can log-in and start working on bugs, you'll need to reset
your password. Read more here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/TDF_Bugzilla_Proposal/Migration_Userguide#After_the_Migration

If you have any questions or encounter any problems, please stop by
the QA IRC channel or drop us a note on the mailing list:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/IRC
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Mailing_List

A huge thanks to everyone who helped make this migration go quickly
and smoothly! Let's go tackle some open bugs!

Cheers,
--R

P.S. You'll start to see some updates and changes in Bugzilla over the
coming weeks. The QA Team is excited to work on improving, updating,
and polishing our bugtracker. We're always happen to have more people
join us!

--
Robinson Tryon
QA Engineer - The Document Foundation