Hi all,

In only four weeks, FOSDEM will be at full swing. And the two day's
thereafter, we'll have another great hackfest, kindly hosted at
Betacowork in Brussels.

Help is really appreciated. Especially to get lots of people joining.
There is an interesting busy schedule with lectures and meetings for
many people that we already know that will go. So with more joining,
there will be enough time to help people at the booth friendly and in a
relaxed way. And at the hackfest it's just a great opportunity to meet
and work with the others. So with more people more quality, joy and fun :)

How to help in this stage? Apart from of course applying if you are
personally interested: we can reach out to people that either visit
FOSDEM, or don't live too far from Brussels. Without doubt there are
people that have the opportunity to help for a few hours and are a fan
of LibreOffice. Or that can join a day at the hackfest and are
interested to help with e.g. improving the user interface or one of the
many available easy hacks.

To reach out to those, I guess it's useful to write to groups/lists in
(northern) France, Belgium, (south of) The Netherlands. Maybe there are
regional groups, meetings? Is there some forum that helps us to reach
FOSDEM visitors?
Obviously I will bring the message to the Dutch language mailing lists.
Is there anything that you can do?

Thanks a lot in advance for you help ..
Cor

--