Hi all,

The Fossetcon organizers have graciously offered to include a
LibreOffice flier in the swag bag for attendees.

Do we have a recent 1-page flier inviting people to join the
LibreOffice community?

I think that something a bit less verbose than our current tri-fold
design would work best for us. Because it's in a swag bag, something
short and pithy that grabs their attention could work well.

e.g.   "Interested in working to make LibreOffice better? Join one of
our community teams and make a difference!  [....list of teams/mailing
lists...]"

Alternatively, we could turn it into an ad that people could share
with others -- "Do you use LibreOffice? How about your friends? Share
this ad with a friend who hasn't tried LibreOffice yet, and help us
grow the LibreOffice community in the US!"

Thanks,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon