On 07/30/2014 07:26 AM, pierre-yves.samyn@laposte.net wrote:
Hi

It is very well thought out and produced.
It is exciting and motivating.

Thank you :)

Regards
Pierre-Yves

The only thing I see - since I do not understand the language - in the animation is a section that looks like a tablet running LO. I do not know if the tablet was running Win8.x, iOS, or Android. It did not look like it would be Win8 though.

I know there has been work on the Android and iOS versions of LO, which may be out by the time 4.4.x comes out, but if the section implied running LO on a non-Windows tablet, then that section might need to be modified.

Still, I think the animator did a good job with the video. I wonder why our English [primary or secondary language] speaking artists/animators did not come up with something like that before. We could always use more up-to-date videos for promoting LO and teaching people how to use LO, or the advantages of LO over MSO - according to those businesses and governments that have switched.