I'm following up on the question I raised earlier, which remains unanswered.

I'd like to draw your attention to this page here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/GeneralReleaseMeeting - it
lays out the plan for the forthcoming release. May I know the status of
these tasks, and who should I follow-up with for details?

The page also says there could be one hour hangouts with NLPs one day
before the launch date.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Best regards,
Elanjelian