For all of the people who have looked at my LibreOffice North American DVD Project "DVDs" and their .iso files, I have been a little late in getting the latest versions done. Soon they should be ready to upload to the server.

I am currently using Linux Mint 16/MATE on my "production desktop" and for some reason K3b is not doing its job proper.

Today, I figured out a sequence that works.

Copy the 4.2.3 DVD data folder to a flash drive

copy it onto my laptop with Ubuntu 14.04/MATE

use K3b to create a DVD disc, since that version creates an ISO file that fails to burn, due to a "fatal error" on the last 1% of the process.

Use Windows to make an ISO file from the working data disc

[test the .iso file for burning]

THEN copy it back to the flash drive and place it back on my "production" desktop.

At that point I can do the "finishing" work that needs to be done before it is uploaded to the server.

So sometime in the next few days, I hope to get both the 4.2.3 and 4.1.6 NA-DVD .iso files uploaded to the server.

[now if only my health stays good for a few more days to complete the work]

Tim L.