This is an excellent way of contributing to LO.  Just quick little "sound
bites" to help people find some of the potential or benefits of using
LibreOffice.

For me it was the use of styles that completely won me over.  That combined
with "paste as unformatted text" saved me more time on the day i read-up
about it than it took me to do the reading.  Was there 1 thing that stood
out for you?  Really focussing on the practical application or work-flow
rather than politics or nebulous idealism.

On 2 May 2014 08:54, Charles-H. Schulz <