 Well .... I may not be the ideal candidate .... but I could give it a
try.

Hi Paolo,

I do have knowledge of Twitter but I definitely need to brush up my
"libreoffice tools" one to provide meaningful information.
If none better is willing to step up I'll be glad to see if I can help.

Thanks for your response.

Basically maintaining the @AskLibreOffice is really simple.

Basically you will respond to interactions and drive them correct channels.
You are not obliged to provide answers, just redirect people:

- If has a question -> Please ask you question through our portal
ask.libreoffice.org
- If has a problem - > Please report your problem to our Bugzilla
https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/
- If has a critism -> Thank you pointing, you may share your thoughts with
others with Google+ Community or mail lists

Etc.

Some may ask very easy questions, if you have time and will you can answer
or give a link from an already aswered question at ask.libreoffice.org

These are the basic stuff.

(Optional) But if you have time there is a thing that can be very usefull
and increase the audience's attention and encourage Ask.libreoffice.org's
members.

Surf through answered question on ask site and pick a good answer to a
question and share it as "Answer of the day" also you may give #ff's to
high karma users in ask site or hard workers etc... This should not have to
be regular basis, when you have time or have a good answer...

Addditionaly i've already written a guideline in pad:
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/marketing (starts at line 254)

Paolo if you accept, i will send you the creditentials of the account.

@Charles,

I will look the tips as soon as i have time. Ask portal has a good
knowledge accumulation, if it is harvested we wil have tons of tips i think
Tom meant that.

Best regards,
Zeki