Other than a few snippets gleaned from this list about a logo, there
appears to be very little information available about the next
conference. Presumably Bern won as the only contender, but I cannot find
any announcement about this and there have been no posts at all on the
conference mailing list since last October. Are we shy, or is this to be
a "secret" conference :).

It seems that the conference will be held in Bern from the 2nd. or maybe
the 3rd September (even Elaine is questioning this) until the 5th
September. According to the conference pad:
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/conference arrangements and
organisation should be well under way by now. So can we please publish
some definite information, including the venue(s) in Bern.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have never been able to attend
a LO conference and I would really like to make it this year.

Regards
Dave