On 01/18/2014 01:14 PM, Andreas Mantke wrote:
Hi,

Am 18.01.2014 16:37, schrieb Kracked_P_P---webmaster:
I finally had some time to upload the A4 and Letter size 2014
LibreOffice themed calendars to the Template Center.  They are in two
different "entries".

LibreOffice-2014-Calendar--a4-landscape--white-banner-green4-weekends--monday-first.odt

LibreOffice-2014-Calendar--letter-landscape--white-banner-green4-weekends--with-USA-Holidays.odt

Now I wait for approval.

they are approved now and public.

It would have been more easy to get to them if you had submitted them
for publication, because they would have been listed on the review list.
But anyway I found them.

Because the language setting was 'English' I had to set it to language
independent, thus every user of the site - independent from the language
setting in the browser - could find your calendar projects.

Thanks for your work!!

Regards,
Andreas

How do you "submit them for publication"?

It has been over a year since I uploaded anything to the Extension system, and now the Template system. I had to look around to find, and remember, where things were and what was needed for the upload.