On 01/13/2014 02:39 PM, Konstatinos Paschalidis wrote:
Hello from Greece,

Based on the work of Eliane Domingos de Sousa I did the Greek edition of the LIBO calendar. I don't
have access to LIBO owncloud so I'm sending you the files in order for someone to upload them.

Thank you

I will place anyone's version of the calendars in the ownCloud account that I have.

Here is the correct link to the folder. You should not need to have any password to download the files, or so I have been lead to believe.

https://owncloud.documentfoundation.org/Common/QA/Calendars#

I like Eliane's calendar[s] and the others I have seen.

I hope to have time to upload links to these .odt files to the Template center, but I am preparing for short hospital trip on Thursday. IF I have time before hand, I will do it.