I attended this event the past two years and recommend it highly. IMO
anyone interested in community building for LibreOffice would benefit
from attending. If you can then stay on for OSCON, so much the better.

As the note says, attendance at CLS is free. Though, of course, you
would need to consider travel and accommodation costs, but TDF might
be able to cover (or at least help with) those. I can't go to either
event this year, but I wish I could.

--Jean