On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 2:25 AM, Eliane Domingos de Sousa <
elianedomingos@libreoffice.org> wrote:

Hello Joel,

Last year I prepared a flyer for Brazilian LibreOffice Community and I did
a version in English. I shared in this list. Maybe you can use.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Libreoffice-about-EN.jpg

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Libreoffice-about-EN.svg

Hey Eliane -
Do you happen to have the original file so I can edit some of the text? I
want to get more to the contributor side, this seems to focus mainly on
user side (what LibreOffice can do, vs. what you can get out of
contributing to it). If you have the odg can you send it my way? I think I
can indeed use this :)

Thanks!

Best,
Joel