2 Ara 2013 10:18 tarihinde "Florian Effenberger" <
floeff@documentfoundation.org> yazdı:

Hi,
Hi Florian,
so, I sent Charles' the credentials for both Twitter accounts, and he
will take care of the verification - thanks a lot!
That was nothing :)

So, my take is the following:

- Twitter
        - @tdforg Official foundation announcements, rather low-volume
        - @libreoffice The above + links to blog posts and other
community things

Seems I agree.

- Google+:
        - TDF page: See @tdforg at Twitter
        - LibO page: See @libreoffice at Twitter
        - LibO community: See @libreoffice at Twitter, plus user-driven
discussion, as everyone can post

- Facebook:
        - TDF page: See @tdforg at Twitter
        - LibO page: See LibO community at Google+
        - No groups exist (on purpose)
I disaggree setting this accounts passive mode via this references.

The point is to be more inclusive in all available mainstream channels. (Of
the topic, do we have TDF or LibreOffice in linked.in can be focused on
enterprise and professionals? )

My offer is to use a content delivery service.

One source will be automatically posted to all other channels. Will keep
all our channels updated automatically, easy and centric :)

Dlvr.it has good at this but the problem is Google+  is included in paid
service.

Alternatively we can use the new and crazy https://ifttt.com/wtf which can
use Google+ too.

If you agree with my offer i can work on it and try to present you a scheme
about how we can distribute our content.

Best regards,
Zeki