Hi Sveinn,

Le 20/11/13 06:19 PM, Sveinn í Felli a écrit :
Hi,

(Guess this is the best list to address, since Marc Paré he hangs around
here and is maybe best suited for investigating my problem ;-) )

For some time now (2-3 months?) the LibreOffice Events Calendar no
longer works in setups like Thunderbird, such as described here:

<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/EventsCalendar/EventsCalendarFAQ>

In a browser the iCal link gives: "Feed Processing Error"

The XML-link gives a:
"Sorry, this calendar does not have public access enabled. If you are
the calendar owner, you can make this calendar public on the calendar
sharing settings page"

And the HTML format: "Sign in to continue to Google Calendar"

I know that Google messed with their calendar paths a while ago, but
asking for G-login for supposedly public calendars is news to me.

Any comments ?

Sveinn í Felli

It looks like the links were broken; not sure if Google updated their links. Anyway, I have updated the links. Give them a try again and let me know if they are not working.

Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com
http://www.parEntreprise.com