17 Kas 2013 22:01 tarihinde "Robinson Tryon" <bishop.robinson@gmail.com>
yazdı:

Hi all,
Hi Robinson?,

It doesn't appear that there are any FDO links on the wiki, but there
might be links elsewhere -- e.g. on some of our social media
pages/profiles? Any assistance in tracking-down and updating these
references would be greatly appreciated.

As you know we have the twitter bot. Please notify me after to update the
rss feeds and settings.

Btw i look forward to hand over the bugzilla twitter account to someone
from the QA team.

Best regards,
Zeki