Hi Naruhiko

Le 2013-10-27 22:32, Naruhiko Ogasawara a écrit :

I wrote general information in each page:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/Japan

and now I consider from which page should link it.  Any idea?

Maybe if you linked it on the Japanese page with an "English" button?

Add some detail about these:

* Kansai Open Forum 2013 (Osaka, 2013-11-08 to 2013-11-09)

We'll have a booth (give some stuff; leaflet, sticker and DVDs) and
Mr. Enoki will have a talk about LibreOffice Conference 2013 Milan.

* Kyushu LibreOffice Study Party (2013-11-17)

We'll have a booth and I have a talk about LibreOffice product and
community (localized version of slide SFD HK 2013 [1].

* Kanto LibreOffice Offline meeting (2013-11-18)

Kanto LibreOffice Offline meeting is very casual event and we don't
have strict schedule, but Mr. Onodera might have a talk about LibreOffice
on NetBSD.

* Open Source Conference 2014 Tokyo/Spring (2014-02-28 to 2014-03-01)

It'll do little future so details are under discussion now, but we might
have a booth and a talk.

Thanks! I have added these to our calendar. Could you check them to see if they are OK?

BTW ... the I have put the "contact" people you have listed on your page as the "LibreOffice Contacts". If they are doing so much work for the Japanese LibreOffice community, maybe you could convince them to become TDF/LibreOffice members? This will help in getting more "official" recognition of the meetings. The membership application page can be found here [1] BUT make sure to read the "Foundation Statutes" for the requirements that lead to membership with the TDF.

Cheers,

Marc Paré
TDF/LibreOffice Member

[1] http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/application-for-tdf-community-membership/