2013/10/28 Charles-H. Schulz <charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org>:
Hello Zeki,
Hi,

My personal perception is that I don't think the About dialog is very
used by users but I have no data to back that up..
Yes it is a definitely unknown zone... But at least some percentage of
users should have seen it. In totalling millions of users, only 1pct
will show up a huge number. And if we got a 1pct of conversions form
this users(ie. 0,0001) either contributor or donator) will make
difference.

However, you should
not be using bugzilla for this but submit your proposal to the UX /
Design team . More info on the detailed process here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design

Thanks for the info. If we think that it may help us in marketing,
then i can push the UX advise to the list.

Best regards,
Zeki