Hello Sophie,

Le Mon, 07 Oct 2013 11:57:43 +0200,
Sophie <gautier.sophie@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi all,

Following my proposal at the LibreOffice conference, I've began to
organize the video collections on the LibreOffice-TDF YouTube channel.
I've asked for a visual on the design list too.
The channel is here
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQAClQkZEm2rkWvU5bvCAXQ

If you see its organization differently don't hesitate to tell me. If
you have requests for videos to be added, tell me too, especially when
they are in your language, because it's difficult for me to evaluate
if they are relevant. Send me the links to the videos privately with
the name of the playlist they belong to or I have to create.

There is also a G+ page that depends on this channel, it's dedicated
to exchange on the video channel, here:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/107011117120327215689/107011117120327215689/posts
Currently it links to the G+ community page and the channel. The
visual will be the same as the video channel. Also, if you have
specific content, just tell me.

For Charles and Italo, the credentials to access the channel/G+ are
those of the Document Foundation.

Thanks a lot Sophie! I'd like to add two comments of relative
importance.
1) this is a YouTube "Channel": what this means is that it does let
everyone upload its own videos and then they can be picked up by the
channel itself (I'm unclear whether Sophie needs to do that manually or
if it gets automatically categorized with tags and video titles).

2) we intend / we should come up with nice and short videos demoing
LibreOffice or just presenting it, and if needed we could have a budget
for that. More on this during the marketing IRC chat.

Best,

Charles.