Hi Fabian

Le 2013-08-06 10:27, Fabian Rodriguez a écrit :

Hi,

I am part of the committee organizing the Salon du Logiciel Libre du
Québec 2013, to be held in Quebec province Dec. 11 2013. I am wearing
the APELL member hat here (http://www.apell-quebec.ca).

Anyone interested in following development in the organization can
keep an eye on http://www.s2lq.com/ (not updated for now).

This will be an event organized around government organizations and
local business providing free software services, as well as community
organizations. Since this will be happening in Quebec province, the
organization will be looking primarily for francophone speakers,
although translation services will be available.

This is only to put this event in your radars, I'd appreciate any
ideas, requirements or candidates to have LibreOffice properly
represented (in particular mass migrations). We already have contacts
at the French government but of course confirming such contacts.

If there are any questions I can also be reached as usual either
off-list or here.

Cheers,

Fabian

Thanks for the notice. I would add this to our events calendar, but, as you mention, the website has not been updated yet with the details of the salon. Let me know once it is updated and I will list it on our calendar.

I could not tell in your text as to what city the salon will be held, but, I can guess that it is probably going to be Québec city?

I may consider representing LibreOffice if my health allows me to travel or at the very least help finding LibreOffice marketing materials to send you if I cannot go. It may give me some time to visit relatives in Montréal if I go.

Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com
http://www.parEntreprise.com