Hi Tom

Thank you, yes I thought I would add that background in the tool-bar, just to show what can be done to personalise the office suite. And funny enough I have only just discovered and used it, helping someone else posting a day or two ago asking for help why he could not get it to work.

Having been in IT some 36 years, and my own business for the last two, as well as a beta tester for MS, I've learnt how to be aware and work around, personally in my mind, nonsence copyright. It has it's place but today we have become greedy, cynical, childish, and immature in the application of patent and copyright today. Thank goodness we have Linux, my primary O/S being Ubuntu, having used many other very good distros over the years (must support my countryman). And what I love now is that for all of MS and others saying that Linux would NEVER be of any value or compete, it is now a dominant player, running on mobiles and many other everyday devices etc and has knocked MS off it's high and mighty pedestal. As Mark Shuttleworth has iterated recently Linux bug no. 1 has been fixed, that is MS no longer dominates the O/S world.

Regards

Andrew Brown