On 07/21/2013 04:20 PM, Jay Lozier wrote:
On Sun, 21 Jul 2013 15:24:55 -0400, Italo Vignoli <italo.vignoli@gmail.com> wrote:

On 21/07/2013 04:27, Jean Weber wrote:
I had some of the general info and community info brochures printed for use at the LO booth at OSCON this coming week. I am sure there will be leftover brochures. I can't take more than a few of them with me, and I don't know anyone to leave them with, but I don't want to just throw them out. So, if anyone in the USA wants some and can use them, please get in touch with me. (I think the cost of shipping outside the US will be prohibitive.)

I'll need to ship them next Friday before I leave.

Copying Joel and Robinson, as I do not know if they are subscribed to
the marketing mailing list. Joel is based in San Diego, while Robinson
is based in Vermont. They are both working on QA.

Of course, if others from NA are willing to help Jean, they are invited
to step in.

Italo,

Webmaster at Knacked Press is in the US - I believe Washington State, I am in the US (Georgia), Marc Pare is in Canada (I believe Ontario)- I do not know how much it costs to ship to Canada.

"Kracked Press" is in Elmira New York - That's me.
Shipping to Canada from my address can be over $20 easily.

I have already emailed to Jean about it.