On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 5:33 PM, Florian Effenberger
<floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Hi Jean,

Jean Weber wrote on 2013-06-25 01:04:

I know we have photos from the LO conferences and hackfests etc.
People have mentioned them on the lists, and I've seen them, but I am
unable to find any of them now that I want to use one in a brochure.
Please help!

I have an archive of the conference pictures here. Sadly, so far nobody did
a check on the license and people, so we couldn't publish them. I can send
you a link to the file if you take care of this, at least for the pictures
you'd like to use.

Speakers agreed to be shown during their talk. For other appearances, it
must either be a group picture, where the individual isn't emphasized, or we
need people's consent. (Something we need to take into account for 2013
conference's consent document.)

Plus, you need to take into account the licenses of the individual pictures.

Sorry that it's so complicated - we clearly need an easier way next time...

Florian

For the brochure, I've now captured two pictures from those shown by
the photo shuffler on the donations page. Both are group pictures, and
they will be reproduced so small on the brochure that probably no one
can be recognised unless you know where to look. I think those should
be okay to use.

--Jean