I have added this to our website events calendar.

Le 2013-06-01 13:12, Joel Madero a écrit :
Hi All,

We have our upcoming contest at the end of June and are hoping to get
marketing/website team(s) involved a little. I think before we had
something on the home page linking to the wiki. Any way to get something
similar done?

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Bug_Triage_Contest

The wiki is like 90% done so it's good enough to be publicly pushed now.
We want this to be a big event as I'm hoping to get at least 25% - 50%
of UNCONFIRMED bugs (300-600 or so) taken care of during the 2 week
period (plus of course keep up with bug reports on a daily basis due to
4.1 RC being released which we anticipate to be quite high). The goal is
to get new contributors involved with QA so the primary focus will be
current users but current contributors are welcome to join in and try to
win one of the 5 libreoffice t-shirts we are ordering :)

Let me know what is possible, sorry for the late notice.

Warm Regards,
Joel

--
Marc Paré