I agree with Sophie. Keep it simple. What was the hashtag last year?
On 2013-06-06 3:46 PM, "Sophie Gautier" <gautier.sophie@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,
On 06/06/2013 21:28, Italo Vignoli wrote:
On 6/6/13 12:54 PM, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:

Suggestion: LO2013Milano

#mi13loc, as MI is the city code and city related hashtags always start
with MI.

Are you sure it will be something we could search on twitter for
LibreOffice conferenece 2013. I think not. Please keep it explicit for a
foreigner point of view : I'll search the LibreOffice conference, so
I'll think LibreOffice Conference 2013. I would type LibreOfficeCon13 or
LibOCon13, but any other would miss the search imho, even if it's a bit
long.

Kind regards
Sophie

deleted