I am sorry you all feel that way and sorry i have caused offence.

It's interesting that new users seem to appreciate my points and even in disagreement it's reasoned
debate.  It seems the contributors from long ago  refuse to even think about it and deny that
obvious truths exist or careful misinterpret what i am trying to say.