I would love to attend OSCON and run a TDF/LO booth there (assuming we
could get allocated one), BUT two things would be required: (1) commitments
from several people (at least 2; 3 or 4 would be better), preferably people
who know more about code than I do, to work a minimum number of hours at
the booth; and (2) airfare as well as hotel costs for me.

As many people know, I attended OSCON last year on behalf of TDF/LO, but I
made the decision to go far too late to request booth space. IMO it's a
great opportunity to publicise ourselves among coders and do some
recruitment.

The Community Leadership Summit is once again being held the weekend before
OSCON, and that is also a great opportunity for TDF/LO. If I were to make
the trip, I would attend that conference as well; it's free, though the
hotel room isn't.

--Jean