Hello,

probably many of you haven't believed in this anymore, but it seems we will soon finally will receive the videos of the Berlin conference.

Unfortunately, due to a couple of sad reasons, it took our video producers much time to sort this out, but they are making good progress now. I have seen some presentations already, and if all goes well, in short time, we should receive the final cut of the videos which we then will make available on our website.

With regards to the pictures, unfortunately no volunteer showed up yet to check them, so we cannot make them public. Whether this changes depends on the number of volunteers working on that. ;-)

So, looking forward to making videos available finally in a short period of time - sorry for the delay!

Florian