from:  Dustin Shafer <dustinshafer@unitedspectrums.net>

Is there anything you can give me as far as pictures for libre office i am working on a segment for my company to put on the corporate office

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 5:14 PM, Kracked_P_P---webmaster <webmaster@krackedpress.com <mailto:webmaster@krackedpress.com>> wrote:

   On 03/08/2013 05:04 PM, Cor Nouws wrote:

       Hi all,

       Kracked_P_P---webmaster wrote (08-03-13 16:37)

           Here is the Letter size - version 8 - with the logo that
           does not have
           the "The Documentation Foundation" text in it.

           http://libreoffice-na.us/English-4.0-installs/na-dvd-brochure-letter-size.pdf

           I will be using this one for the NA-DVD 4.0.1 .iso file that
           will be
           uploaded today.  When 4.0.2 comes out the first week in
           April, then I
           will have the newest version of the brochure.

       The folder offers many good info in a short manner. That's OK.
       It's known that many people want to know if LibreOffice open
       'their' Word/doc files etc. So it's good to explicitly state that.
       Further it's good that people know the link with the old
       OpenOffice.org project. So I would suggest something as :
       "LibreOffice is a successor of the old OpenOffice project" or
       "LibreOffice is started from the old OpenOffice project in 2010
       and having an exiting time and growth"  or words with similar
       meaning.

       Cheers,
       Cor

   Some people feel that we should not mention OpenOffice.org at all.

   As a former OOo user, I tend to agree with this.

   For now, there seems to be a few people involved with the BoD of TDF
   who will be looking at the brochure, for information and design,
   over the weekend.

   Untilthe feedback, I think there will be little additional content
   added to the brochure[s].

   Since we have limited space and a limit on how small the text font
   should be for easy reading, there is not much more we can add
   without removal of other content.

-- Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to
   marketing+help@global.libreoffice.org
   <mailto:marketing%2Bhelp@global.libreoffice.org>
   Problems?
   All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot
   be deleted