Hi Jean and David,

Le 2013-02-24 12:51, Jean Weber a écrit :
Yesterday was the first day of our 2-day booth at SCALE 11x (Southern
California Linux Expo). With only two people (J David Eisenberg and I)
working the booth (10am-6pm), it was exhausting, but the feedback was
great. Many people stopped to say "I love your product and use it all
the time" and grab one of the I (heart) LibreOffice stickers. Some
asked questions; a few had complaints, but the overall response was
extremely positive.

We handed out DVDs, flyers, stickers. We had a set of the v3.5 books;
many people said, "Wow, real books!" Several wanted to buy them, but
seemed happy when we told them where to get free PDFs or buy the
printed copies. Most visitors to the booth were Linux users, not
developers; some were finding out about Linux and open source software
for the first time.

Marc, we got a few photos, but not as wide a variety as you want.
We'll try to get a few more today, but with the two of us busy talking
with people all the time, it's difficult to take pix.

More later. Almost time to start again. At least we get to quit at 4PM today.

--Jean

Thanks a lot for doing this. Sounds like it was quite the uplifting event to go to. Looking forward to some photos too! :-)

Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com
http://www.parEntreprise.com