Yes, go ahead. Any nice sounding english voice around here?

Best,

Charles.

leif <leiflodahl@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi Charles,
Sorry I didn't pick this up yesterday.

I haven't heard anything else than his comment on G+.

Actually I will suggest that we make this on our own. A video from his
side will probably be focusing on Nuxeo and not on LibreOffice. If we
make it our selves we can control the message more precise.

I can try to make an English version this weekend but I don't have the
equipment to produce any audio or speak. Another thing is that I'm a
newbee when it comes to video production. If someone native English
speaking with better experience with video tutorials can do it this
would be the best.

What do you think? Is my current (Danish) video sufficient (if I make a

similar English version)?

Cheers,
Leif