On 12/29/2012 01:32 PM, webmaster-Kracked_P_P wrote:

I wonder when in 2012 did MS create this document, since they use OOo instead of AOO?

     "Considering-LibreOffice-and-OO-v2.pdf"

Then there is this interesting "warranty statement". [bottom of page 3]

   "This document is for informational purposes only. MICROSOFT MAKES
   NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN THIS"

To me that states that they can include miss-information and be covered for that. Also they are implying that MSO is now on Smart Phones and not via the next item "Browser". [bottom right of page 2]
I believe that "Truth in advertising" laws would cover false claims. The claims must be factually correct even if they highlight ones best features and a competitors worst features. The question is does this document cross the line.

There are things in this document that are correct. LO and OOo [not AOO] lacks certain items [by name] that are owned by MS/MSO.

I really would like to know how much MSO feels that LO and OOo are going to take their market away for them to spend time to make this second version of this document.
Good point, MS must getting some information indicating that LO/AOO are increasing market penetration.