Hi Florian,

Le 2012-12-29 06:38, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
Hello,

here's a status quo on the CeBIT:

- In the wiki at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DE/CeBIT2013, there
are still not many volunteers for staffing the booth.

- Costs are rather high this year, the current offer foresees
approximately 4.000-5.000 € incl. booth construction, booth rental, fees
and taxes, however, we'd need two. There are no sponsors on the horizon,
but chances are we can have a shared booth with FrODeV, which I'd really
appreciate.

- Shortly before CeBIT, LibreOffice 4.0 will be released. We desperately
miss advertising materials, flyers, merchandise, which would be rather
important to have.

In a nutshell, this is still a big construction site. Even if we invest
the money - without people staffing the booth, and people working on the
materials, it won't be a success.

We still have some time (CeBIT is mid-March), but I hope to get some
contributors by calling out on this list. ;-)

Thanks,
Flo

First off, the 2013 CeBIT wiki page is only in DE. But it says that the distribution of work was going to happen on the DE mailing list.

Is the TDF committed to going?

I'll offer help with EN proofing and can give a fast turnaround if need be.

I will be presumptuous and say that Tom may have a LibreOffice v.4.0 DVD ready if we all say "pretty please" to him. He may just have enough time to prepare a disk for the show. Tom?

For references to last year's CeBIT discussion on the marketing list:

Here is the link to Volker's detailed request of materials for the TDF booth for last year's 2012 CeBIT.[1] You (Florian) then replied to his message. There was also one last thread on 2012 CeBIT[2].

[1] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentation.libreoffice.marketing/4768 [2] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentation.libreoffice.marketing/4873

--
Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com