Give me a list of words as examples of one you feel are not correctly spelled in my Canadian dictionaries.

You know how hard it would be to use you information below to find the words you might be referring to?

Was it not Oxford English that started to change some of these "character" sets? I read on one of the Wiki's that they were involved with the ise/ize changes for some words. "ll" vs "l" is something I have not heard of before. How do I know which words would be proper to use a "s" instead of a "c" or vise-a-versa.

It is much easier to use a list of words and then look them up. Then others on this list can agree with you or disagree.

I would like to know which group is the final authority on deciding which words are correct Canadian words and which are not. We may find that one group states that a specific word is not correct while another group states it is correct. Who is the one who gets to be the one who decided for all Canadians? I know of no one group or organization that decides this for Canadian, USA, or British people. Since Oxford English is a very small subset of British English, they are not an authority for all British people.

Now it is up to use to offer specifics.