I might have been mistaken my the name, but it sounded to me like Filipino.

He looks like he could have come from as eastern as India, so it could have been for any country in that region.

He looked at a printout of the page asking you what language you want to choose.

I will not be seeing this doctor till my "spring" visit.

I think he was a little take aback that I was not compensated for all my work I do for the project[s]. Even though I told him that it is a free software and developed by volunteers, with the only money raised are through donations to pay for the servers and such. I think he, being a doctor who gets paid well, could not think why someone would give so much effort into a package/project and not get compensated. He did not say paid, but compensated.