I'll open a doodle tomorrow or monday.

Best,

Charles.
Le 10 nov. 2012 13:09, "Danishka Navin" <danishka@gmail.com> a écrit :

I think we should have a product marketing meeting for LibreOffice 4.0

Lets fix a date!

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 4:33 PM, Charles-H. Schulz <
charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Hello,

Our next branch, the 3.7, will actually be our 4.0 (I know, it's
Monday).
More technical details are available here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/LibreOffice4
and they're intensely technical as you can see.

The new features are not fully defined, but we need to work on all the
specific details on the announcement. Anything such as:
- new features
- specific messaging -remember:

http://standardsandfreedom.net/index.php/2012/10/21/marketing-workshop-2012/within our broader
messaging is welcome. We need to convey who we are and
what we do, in broad and specific terms, and in various ways to the public.

In short, we need a "shock team" for product marketing; Italo will start
to work on the PR side of things later on.

I'd like to break a few work items so that people can "own" them:
- new features : nice new webpage
- web presence: banners, buttons, etc.
- community presentation, facts, etc.
- coordination & communication with other teams: Design team,
localization / former Native-Lang teams, etc.

I'm sure I'm forgetting several items here. Please apply here if you'd
like to start on any one of these items.

Best,
--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-Founder & Director, The Document Foundation,

deleted

--
Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com