Just announced by Italo on our "Announce" list:

"FOSDEM 2013, Brussels, February 2/3, 2013

FOSDEM has been the first public appearance of The Document Foundation,
after the release of LibreOffice 3.3 at the end of January 2011. The
conference has been instrumental, so far, for the extraordinary growth
of LibreOffice hackers community. FOSDEM 2013 should escalate what we
have been able to achieve in 2011 and 2012!

FOSDEM 2013 will be your next chance ever for a talk about LibreOffice
at the largest European gathering of free software developers and advocates.

Do you want to share your experience in starting to hack the code, or
tell about the tweaks in your build environment, or talk about the code
changes you have done or those that you have been preparing, or share
some insight on your QA work? Or maybe what you plan for translation or
infrastructure?

Please submit your speech proposal on the wiki
(http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Events/Fosdem2013), by
adding the information on a copy of the table. We really like you to
share in the way that fits you best, be it 5, 15 or up to 30 minutes.

We might have to choose between the various proposals, as time is
limited. So please give a clear description of your talk, including
goals and target audience.

The deadline is December 23, 2012. This will allow the DevRoom managers
to spend most of their holiday time by putting together the schedule,
which will be published in early January 2013 in order to allow early
booking of flights and accommodations.

FOSDEM is a free conference to attend, and we will try to seek
sponsorship. But funding is limited, so please only request it if you
cannot attend otherwise, and we will try to do our best to support you.

LibreOffice DevRoom

Come and hear about the growth and success of LibreOffice and how you
can get involved in this exciting project at the cutting edge of Free
Software. Hear from many of the core developers, work out how best to
get your most annoying problems fixed, and find how best to get plugged
into the team. Co-ordinate with your co-developers, get caught up with
the latest developments all over the project, meet friends you've hacked
with on-line, all this and more. If you're just a user and want to go
deeper, to help improve things we'll have something for you too.

When and where?

On Sunday, February 3rd, 2013, from 09:00 onwards. We have to leave the
room by 17:30 at the latest.

More Info

Wiki Page: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Events/Fosdem2013

Email for Questions: info@documentfoundation.org

Discussions with developers and code hackers take place on
libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org

Discussions with marketers for the organization of the DevRoom take
place on marketing@global.libreoffice.org

-- Italo Vignoli - Director phone +39.348.5653829 - skype italovignoli email italo.vignoli@documentfoundation.org The Document Foundation Zimmerstraße 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany Rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts Legal Details: www.documentfoundation.org/imprint -- Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to announce+help@documentfoundation.org Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/ List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/announce/

"

--
Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com