On 08/16/2012 09:07 AM, Florian Monfort wrote:
Hi everyone !

My name is Florian Monfort, I am a brand new Marketing apprentice at Red
Hat and I'm here to volunteer at the Document Foundation. This is a great
opportunity for me to represent Red Hat in the marketing team and to make
myself useful in OpenSource.

I've been following the beginnings of LibreOffice and TDF, and I have
always thought "waw, how awesome is this !". I really love the initiative,
and I'd like to make this passion useful.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me for any question.

Maybe you could take a look at the LibreOffice North American Community DVD Project's DVD offering.

download the .iso file for 3.5.5 installs [the "English-NA-DVD" one]
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/?type=box&version=3.5.5
That was the first version [i.e. 3.5.5-1] of the ISO file. I made 2 newer ones but did not
     upload them since 3.5.6 was coming out in a few weeks.

online version with 3.5.6 installs [just uploaded yesterday]
http://libreoffice-na.us/English-3.5-installs/index.html

This DVD hopefully will be available for purchase for those who do not have access to a good bandwidth account, like dial-up users I know in my area of the USA.

Right now I am waiting on the 3.5.6 portable version to come out before I upload an ISO file to the LO servers for hosting it on the download page.

The online version of the NA-DVD is the most up-to-date version. Actually the online version is "formatted" the same as the physical one, since the DVD is browser based.

So if you check out our work, maybe you would have any suggestions on what could be included or what could be improved. I would love to get this DVD out to more markets in North America. When Drew gets the DVD production company "issues" work out, then I will have a link for people to buy a professionally made copy of our DVD.