Hi Tim,

Darn it - you pulled the trigger just a little to soon.

I believe (still waiting to verify this for myself, but first report
from earlier today is about a problem) there is an issue with the disk
as pressed and I'm going to need do an update the item.

So - will update that item within in then next 48 hours and when that
happens the link you show below will not be valid.

(actually I will remove the link listed below as soon as I'm done with
this email)

- if anyone placed an order for this first disk pressing please contact
directly and I will personally get a, corrected, replacement to you, no
charge, ASAP.

drewjensen.inbox@gmail.com
1-240-522-0491

Sorry for the delay and any hassle. (first time doing this and I'm
learning also)

Will post back to the list, as soon as this is straightened out, with
the updated information.

Thanks for your help,

Drew Jensen