Fantastic!!  Sometimes it is better to leave them wanting more rather than deluging them with
things they later regret having to carry.  (ie turn a bug into a feature ;) ).  It's not always
possible to be perfectly prepared first time but it sounds like you did an excellent job!  Hey, we
are social tooo.  Next time 2 prizes right?