Where does documentation, support, and certification fit into this
list of topics?

--Jean

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Florian Effenberger
<floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Hello,

I'm right now drafting the CfP for the LibreOffice Conference, which is to
be sent out soon. I currently have the following topics on my agenda:

Open Document Format (ODF)
Interoperabilität
LibreOffice - Entwicklung und Zukunft
Community-Track
Best Practice und Migration

This is just a very quick draft, so I'd like to ask for your feedback and
input. ;-)

It looks like we can host four tracks in parallel.

Thanks,
Florian

--
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

deleted