I went to the LO YouTube page and I was not pleased how it was organized.

Below is the [long] link I got to for the LO YouTube page. I hope this was not the "official" channel for LO. I do not know the URL if their is a different one.

I would like to see a set of pages organized by language, AND by topic.

If the page could be organized with topics like
About LO/TDF
Why should you install it
How to install it
How to do such and such
and any other topic that could use a category listing.

I have seen some good "official pages" out there with the videos sorted in a way that makes it easy for a person find what they want by looking at the category and the text blurb on what the video was about.

Maybe someone could look into doing this. IT would be a major project to do this, but it is something that would really help the marketing AND help people easily find a "help video" within the current "1021" videos that the page lists are in the LO channel.

http://www.youtube.com/topic/rn4STOon-mQ/?feature=results_main&ytsession=VScCeGrQEHzuJTLYqFDzxnCfOqauukPLIn-AgGEXTsJOfxWDNxBrR-zuAMnVVUwJPC1pTuAko0nYsLDeDUy_wZI_5kwD43AMNamxrXQdSc9AmTJEGHzR9kGLe3lF54JEDO2Jr1wxDb0D2_mt9-PGSjADrss84JKniEuZpVngl0hrnTkZUL6c-YHPJHgRAwTZuDV1Tj8UtaDrp8LuiUxu_IJQfn60S-Ok211Dh6AjGla45IolQOAwAg27Rz00kjdLk8sh85SLfKosIZUIVyIn-czmkta1qkdy7-G68IIhqtg#popular <http://www.youtube.com/topic/rn4STOon-mQ/?feature=results_main&ytsession=VScCeGrQEHzuJTLYqFDzxnCfOqauukPLIn-AgGEXTsJOfxWDNxBrR-zuAMnVVUwJPC1pTuAko0nYsLDeDUy_wZI_5kwD43AMNamxrXQdSc9AmTJEGHzR9kGLe3lF54JEDO2Jr1wxDb0D2_mt9-PGSjADrss84JKniEuZpVngl0hrnTkZUL6c-YHPJHgRAwTZuDV1Tj8UtaDrp8LuiUxu_IJQfn60S-Ok211Dh6AjGla45IolQOAwAg27Rz00kjdLk8sh85SLfKosIZUIVyIn-czmkta1qkdy7-G68IIhqtg#popular>