"Introducing new features usually leads to new bugs, and sometimes even regressions. "

Right, so does that mean that a release that introduce MORE new features can expect to have MORE
bugs and that it might have MORE regressions?  For example, the 3.5.0 had tons of new features
didn't it?  So does that mean the 3.5.0 should have been expected to have MORE bugs and MORE
regressions?

Does it also mean that a new release that has LESS new features may have LESS bugs and LESS
regressions?  Why make a release such as the 3.4.6 at all if it doesn't have new features?  Has any
work gone into a release such as the 3.4.6?  Would it be fair to guess that the work went primarily
into fixing things?

The vast majority of  question that arrived at the Users List (from the moment of the 3.5.0s
release right through to 3.5.3) were able to be solved by simply reverting to the 3.4.6.

The problem IS NOT that i  expect NO BUGS.  When have i ever said that?  The problem is that people
were given unrealistic expectations.  They were effectively told to expect few or no bugs in the
3.5.0 (and the .1 and .2 and .3)  and told that it would have less problems than previous releases.
 Now you are telling me that was unrealistic, which is exactly what my cross-post was saying.
Perhaps you could try reading what i said instead of just berating and insulting me purely because
i dare to be honest.