Just FYI, if you are not part of the design team and happen to have creative talents, we are in need of some LibreOffice buttons for external use. I have left a range of sizes that are needed on the design mailing list[1].

I know the design team is pretty busy with other projects, so, if you are able to help out with this, it would be well appreciated. This would be one less work item that we could cross off our list.

Note that once the buttons are designed and approved, we will be able to host them on our servers for external use.

I have also left a list of links on the design mailing list that you can use as referral and inspiration. [2]

We would need the buttons in both png and svg. Svg will allow others to localize the buttons.

[1] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.design/4326 [2] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.design/4294