I really like that.  I think it is much clearer.  It would be a shame to lose the
animation/slideshow but that could be moved either to another page or lower down.

Just above the blue button (to download manuals) is a tiny adobe-acrobat icon but it looks
accidental.  I like the facebook, twitter etc icons have the relevant companies already given
permission for them to be used outside of Brazil?