Le 2012-05-03 08:48, Heinz W. Simoneit a écrit :
Hi Marc,

Marc Paré schrieb:
Le 2012-05-02 10:10, Heinz W. Simoneit a écrit :

thanks for this!
For D (A) have a look at [2].

I had added the dates on another events "Europe" calendar[1]. The
events are the same but there seems to be contact information there.
Is it the same person filling in the events? The only ones I did not
add are the ones without dates yet.

Let me know if I should add more information.

I think you've got all needed information in [1].
Contacts in [2] normally are LO attendees / staff.

Cheers,
Heinz

I guess it all depends on how much of organizational information we would want on the calendar. I would prefer to make full use of it and add as much information as to LO contacts, attendees, staff, setups. It would give us more publicity in that the public perception is that we are organized and involved in the project.

Unless I hear otherwise, I'll add all of the rest of the information to the main international calendar.

BTW ... I am going to propose at the next marketing meeting that language groups create their own Google calendar and add them to the own wiki/website pages. They would then be in charge of managing the own native language calendar and give out "edit-admin rights" to their calendar as they see fit. I would then link the language groups' calendars on the main international events calendar through the filter button on the right hand side. In theory, we could have 10-20 calendars showing on the main international calendar, and users could filter the calendar on their own. The language groups that don't have a busy calendar could just add their dates to the main calendar. We should try to keep to the "fill in the data once" idea and avoid inputting dates into multiple calendars.

So, for example the DE calendar would show on the international calendar and users could either switch the DE calendar "on" or "off" at the filter switch.